Hello! 2014 was my first year here at Art Class Curator, and I am so excited I started this thing back in March. It feels like a perfect fit for me, and I am having such a great time developing art lessons and resources for you. To celebrate, I thought I’d post some of my favorite posts from the year as well as those that were the most popular.
5 Most Popular Posts from 2014
These five posts got the most pageviews this year.
- Free Printable Art Appreciation Worksheets
- Making Art with Kids: Block Printing
- Art Around the World in 30 Days
- 5 Artworks Your Children Will Love
- 7 Exciting Art History Projects for Kids that Made Me Say “Wow!”
8 Free Art Appreciation Worksheets
includes the Elements & Principles!
Download 8 Free Art Appreciation Worksheets – including 2 Elements and Principles pages! Activities designed to work with almost any work of art. Help your students connect with art while having fun!
My 5 Favorite Posts from 2014
Okay, this was SO HARD. I love all my babies. Here are my top 5 favorite posts from the year.
- Mystery Post: I will reveal this one on January 2 in a post along with an awesome link-up with my bloggy pals from the Kid Blogger Network.
- The Art Around the World in 30 Days eBook is here! – November was such a whirlwind month for me writing a post every day. I am so proud of the amazing resources I came up with which are all collected together in this eBook.
- How to Look at Art with a Toddler: My first YouTube video and a printable! – This has a video of my sweet 2yo talking about art. How could I NOT love it?
- 5 Artworks to Promote Introspection – I love these artworks and also this series of posts I did at the beginning. Back when the blog was called Two Muses Homeschool, I called this series “Curated Homeschool.” I don’t do many of these because they take a long time to write. I have been doing one artwork per post instead because 5 with all the information is a bit much. I still love them though. There is a new one coming in January.
- Exploring Narrative through Art – These are some of my favorite activities to do in front of artworks.
Here’s to a great 2015! Happy New Year!