Curriculum and Training for Teachers
Provides training as well as structure and adaptability so educators at any level can be supported and empowered to:
- Utilize and successfully complete a comprehensive art appreciation curriculum without additional planning time.
- Lead activities that create crosscurricular connections and boost critical thinking, observation, and visual literacy skills, including vital media literacy understandings for a screen-focused generation.
- Develop writing connections in art classrooms to bridge with language arts, social studies, history, and more.
- Encourage social-emotional learning with lessons that ask deep questions and help students understand themselves, one another, and the world around them.
The Curated Connections Library
- Curated Artwork of the Week Bundle delivered monthly
- Curated Curriculum Guide with Resources and Training Video on a monthly theme
- Filterable collection of all Artwork of the Week lesson plans with resources
- The Art Appreciation Master Class, Online Video Course
- Art Appreciation and Criticism Worksheets and Activities
- Comprehensive Vault of Art Criticism, Aesthetics, and Art History Resources – Over 300 downloads
- 25+ hours of professional development courses and webinars
- Option to pay with school/district purchase order
$399 per teacher (per year)
Annually renewable license fees are billed per teacher. Each teacher will receive an individualized account to access library materials.
Get a Free Lesson Sample
While you wait…get a free lesson download!
As one part of the membership, you will receive the monthly Artwork of the Week Bundle with everything you need to implement an artwork a week experience in your classroom! Click the button below to get a sample Artwork of the Week–it includes a lesson plan, PowerPoint, and supplemental worksheets/handouts.
Request an Estimate Request an Invoice Schedule a Demo
“Loving my membership to the Art Curator! The lessons and Power Points have made art history so much more interesting in my classes! Amazing results and an amazing evaluation! Will most definitely be subscribing again next year! School districts need this amazing resource!Ronetta S.