My most popular post on Art Class Curator is my tutorial on all things block printing. I’m constantly finding other super creative ways to do printmaking with kids, so I compiled a massive list for you of some other ideas!
Check out these awesome printmaking ideas for kids, and try one out!
I love these three ways of doing monoprint printmaking with kids.
- Preschool Powol Packets had her students make monoprints on pieces of tile.
- Tinkerlab used a Cookie Sheet to make monoprints with her kids.
- You Clever Monkey had her kiddos do monoprints on an Easel.
- I cover many ways to make prints with kids on Art Class Curator
- Still Playing School uses golf tees to focus on fine motor skills.
- Tinkerlab used recycled trays to make these abstract prints.
- Toddler Approved used a hot glue gun to make printing plates.
- Mini Monets and Mommies made stamps from wood and model magic.
- Here’s another clever way to do printmaking with kids using string and paint from Kids Activities Blog
Making prints from nature is always a good idea.
- The boys of The Eyes of a Boy made prints with sunflowers.
- The kids at Mum in the Madhouse printed with apples.
- Craftulate made prints using vegetables.
- The Chaos and the Clutter used stamps with bleach to make t-shirts. Awesome!
- Laughing Kids Learn made squishy paintings for kids that teach symmetry.
- Fireflies and Mudpies printed with soap foam.
- Blocks were used by My Bright Firefly to combine art and architecture.
- Childhood 101 printed with an assortment of toys.
- Hand Made Kids Art made spooky prints from halloween toys.
- Artful Parents‘ styrofoam printmaking is simple, bold, and customizable.
- Craftulate’s prints with a mesh fruit bag would be a great way to teach texture.
- I love how Hand Made Kids Art made bubble wrap prints with a rolling pin.
- B-Inspired Mama‘s kiddos made paintings with plastic bottles.
- Danya Banya used cardboard tubes to make both fireworks prints and heart stamps.
- Crafts on Sea made stamps from bottle caps and stickers.
- Mini Monets and Mommies cut up some flip-slops, because why not?
- Rhythms of Play made gorgeous, colorful prints from foam blocks.
If you like this post, try one of these!