ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Ignite Art LLC dba Art Class Curator, owner of artclasscurator.com (the “Website”) (referred to herein “Art Class Curator”, “We,” “Us”, “Website” or collectively, as “Company”) provides its goods and services, including on any website and social media accounts under its control accessed by you (the “Service”), subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us from time to time. Your use of the website and its materials constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, policies, and notices (the “Agreement”).
In general, access to information and utilities of the Website requires no subscription or user registration. Notwithstanding the above, access to any of the services or products offered through the Website are be conditioned upon completion of the registration or subscription form. For this purpose the user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all personal data provided to complete the form of subscription or registration. The user is responsible for maintaining the accuracy of all the information provided.
Users are solely and exclusively responsible for their user identification and access to Services. This identification consists of secret code or password and user name. Art Class Curator is not responsible for the misuse of passwords of users for access to Services that require them and the consequences of any kind of misuse by users, your lost or forgotten, and misuse by unauthorized parties.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All materials on the Art Class Curator website and offered by Art Class Curator in connection with the Service, including without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, slogans, service marks, images, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, videos, course materials, methods and other elements making up the Service (the “Content”) are protected by trademark, trade dress, trade secret, copyright and other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Art Class Curator. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN, Content may not be republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, without the prior written permission of their respective owners.
Art Class Curator logos and product and service names are trademarks of the Company. All other trademarks appearing on the website are trademarks of their respective owners and our reference to them does not imply or indicate any approval or endorsement by their owners unless such approval or endorsement is expressly made. Art Class Curator will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Refunds for events and workshops are only available if requested before 30 days prior to the event/workshop.
Refunds for digital products outside of memberships in the Curated Connections Library (outlined below) are not available.
Members of The Curated Connections Library agree to the following additional terms:
You are welcome to…
- Download the files on Art Class Curator
- Save the files on your computer
- Use the materials on Google Classroom or other LMS as long as they are not shared with other teachers and classrooms.
- Print copies for your use in your classroom or home.
- Share the link to artclasscurator.com where this can be found.
- Post online about these resources without sharing the file or its contents, giving credit to Cindy Ingram, Art Class Curator.
- Alter the files for personal use.
You may not…
- Download the files from anywhere other than members.artclasscurator.com.
- Claim the files as your own.
- Alter the files and share them.
- Sell or in any way profit from these files.
- Print these files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- Store or distribute the files on any other website where others are able to electronically retrieve it (for example: Dropbox, Facebook groups, Google Drive, etc.).
- E-mail these files to anyone or transmit it in any other fashion.
More legal stuff…
- These files are for personal or classroom use only. By using them, you agree you will not copy or reproduce these files except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Art Class Curator has the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time; the modification will be effective immediately and shall replace all prior Agreements.
Members of The Curated Connections Library agree to the following additional terms:
- I understand that downloaded resources are for use by paying, current members in good standing only.
- I understand that each membership is for one person only. Sharing of accounts is not allowed under any circumstances.
- I understand that as a member, I cannot share downloaded resources with others in hard copy by printing and distributing, sending electronically, or uploading to the internet.
- I understand that if I decide I do not want to continue my membership, I will no longer be able to download resources from the Curated Connections Library after the current billing cycle ends.
- I understand that all new memberships occur with a recurring charge—either monthly, every 3/6 months, or yearly. It is my responsibility to keep track of my recurring payments and that no refunds will be given for recurring charges.
- I understand that as a “Gallery” member, I only have access to the current SPARKworks lessons and will not be given access to previous lessons for any reason.
- I understand that there is a 30-day return policy for new memberships only, not recurring membership charges.
- Trial memberships are nonrefundable.
- I understand that if I cancel my subscription before the end of my monthly billing cycle I may continue to use the site until the end of my current billing period, but no refund will be given for the remaining days. (Members can view their account details here.)
- I understand that if I cancel my subscription before the end of my annual billing cycle I may continue to use the site until the end of my current billing period, but no refund will be given for the remaining days. (Members can view their account details here.)
- I agree to be respectful of others in the forum at all times. I understand that use of profanity or personal attacks on other members will result in the immediate termination of my account with no refund or proration for the remaining days in the month or year.
- I understand that all Webinars and Online Trainings are to be viewed by current, paying members only. If I would like to invite others to view these helpful resources, I will direct them to the membership homepage.
- I understand that Art Class Curator reserves the right to remove anyone from the membership at anytime.
- I understand that any photos or comments posted to the Curated Connections Library can be used for promotional purposes.
- I understand that the materials in the free preview trial are for preview sake only. Sharing the files for teacher use is not allowed unless individual memberships are purchased.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Links to third-party websites at this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this site. Art Class Curator does not control and is not responsible for any content of these third-party sites or any links contained therein. Thus, Art Class Curator does not accept any responsibility or endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Art Class Curator EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ART CLASS CURATOR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, (VI) OR THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material,
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Art Class Curator or through, or from, the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
Information created by third parties that you may access on the website or through link is not adopted or endorsed by Art Class Curator and remains the responsibility of such third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Art Class Curator SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Art Class Curator HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
LETTERS, REVIEWS, OR OTHER SUCH COMMENTS OR MATERIALS
Any comments, materials, or letters sent by you to Art Class Curator, including without limitation, questions, comments, suggestions, criticisms or the like (“Received Materials”) shall be deemed to be non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights unless you explicitly state in the correspondence that the letter is “not for publication” and contains “private and proprietary” information that may not be distributed.
Art Class Curator shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Received Materials and Art Class Curator will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, edit, abridge, create derivative works from, and/or distribute, the Received Materials without limitation or restriction.
Furthermore, Art Class Curator is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to Art Class Curator for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services using such information, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TOS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, the provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in force.
This Agreement and any other Terms of Service of service on a Art Class Curator website constitute the entire agreement between you and Art Class Curator and govern your use of the Service.
REFUSAL OR DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICE
Art Class Curator reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to any user for noncompliance with these Terms of Service.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
The laws of the Texas will govern this Agreement. The laws of the Texas will govern any dispute arising from the terms of this agreement or breach of this agreement and you agree to personal jurisdiction by the state and federal courts sitting in Texas.
The parties hereby expressly waive trial by jury in any action, proceeding or counterclaim brought by either of the parties against the other on any matters whatsoever arising out of, or in any way connected with, these Terms of Service.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com. I will do my best to respond promptly.