Art history and art appreciation doesn’t have to mean dark classrooms and boring lectures! Get your students moving and excited about art with these art appreciation activities and art education games.
Start With These Popular Posts:
- 10 Fun Kinesthetic Activities to Do with Art
- Decoding Style: How to Teach Students to Read an Artwork
- Complete the Picture: An Easy Art Appreciation Game and Printable
- Teaching Art History Without Lecture: Classical Sculpture Analysis Lesson
- Super Fun Art Description and Drawing Activity for Developing Language Skills
- Character Analysis Art Activity: Twitter Perspectives
Beyond the Surface: Free E-Mail Course
Decoding Style: How to Teach Students to Read an Artwork
What Makes Art Good? A Lesson and Explanation of Art Theories
I am… Dorothea Lange: Exploring Empathy Art Lesson
SPARK: 5 Art Criticism Steps for Inspired Art Connections and Conversations
-Free Bundle of Art Appreciation Worksheets-
In this free bundle of art worksheets, you receive six ready-to-use art worksheets with looking activities designed to work with almost any work of art.