Art history and art appreciation doesn’t have to mean dark classrooms and boring lectures! Get your students moving and excited about art with these art appreciation activities and art education games.
Start With These Popular Posts:
- 10 Fun Kinesthetic Activities to Do with Art
- Decoding Style: How to Teach Students to Read an Artwork
- Complete the Picture: An Easy Art Appreciation Game and Printable
- Teaching Art History Without Lecture: Classical Sculpture Analysis Lesson
- Super Fun Art Description and Drawing Activity for Developing Language Skills
- Character Analysis Art Activity: Twitter Perspectives
Easy to Interpret for a Reason: Analyzing World War II Propaganda Posters
Inspiration in Story and Art: A Review of “Vincent’s Starry Night and Other Stories”
How Much Does a Portrait Tell Us?
How the WPA Protected San Antonio (and how to teach the big picture!)
The Olympic Art Competitions from 1912-1948 — Discussions and Activities
-Free Bundle of Art Appreciation Worksheets-
In this free bundle of art worksheets, you receive six ready-to-use art worksheets with looking activities designed to work with almost any work of art.