This resource includes:
- Lesson: Introduction to Art/Why Study Art
- Lesson: What is art?
- Lesson: Aesthetics Puzzles about Art
- Lesson: Object Analysis – Art/Artifact
- Aesthetics Artworks: Art about Art with Discussion Questions
- Aesthetics Assessment Questions
- 13 page PDF with lesson outlines, discussion questions, assessment questions, and resources
- 5 PowerPoint files
- 4 Printable and editable student activity sheets (each in 2 formats–pdf and doc)
If you are a member of The Curated Connections Library, you can get this lesson and all of my other resources including monthly online teacher trainings for one fee. Find out more information at this link.
Because a few of the images are copyright protected, you will need to quickly pull them online and copy them to your PowerPoint for your own classroom use. Spaces are left on the PowerPoint with links to the images for easy access.