What would we do as art teachers without the internet? The amount of amazingly creative resources is just staggering.
I’ve been working on reinvigorating my Facebook page (click here to check it out!), and the fantastic art teacher blogs from across the internet make it easy to find amazing lessons to share. I have dozens, probably hundreds, of art-related blogs in my Feedly reader, and I scroll through and share from there.
Here are 20 of my favorite, must-follow blogs from the list!
21 Must-Follow Art Teacher Blogs
- A Faithful Attempt (K-12)
- Art Ed Guru (K-12)
- Art is Basic – Inspiration for a creative childhood (Elementary)
- Art of Apex High School … and the Open Art Room (High School)
- Arte a Scuola – Creativity in the classroom and in life (Middle School)
- Artful Artsy Amy – Thoughts on Teaching Art to Middle School Students (K-12)
- Cassie Stephens (Elementary)
- Curator’s Corner (Art History)
- iPad Art Room – 21st Century Teaching and Learning in Visual Art (K-12)
- Lessons from the K-12 Art Room (K-12)
- Mini Matisse (Elementary)
- Mrs. Knight’s Smartest Artists (Elementary)
- Painted Paper – Fun art lessons for kids (Elementary)
- Shine Brite Zamarano (Elementary)
- Splish Splash Splatter (Elementary)
- Teach Kids Art – Successful art lessons for kids (Elementary)
- The Art Curator for Kids – experience art with kids of all ages, yes, yes I added myself to the list making it 21. 🙂 (PreK-College)
- The Art of Education – Ridiculously Relevant Professional Development for Art Teachers (K-12)
- The Artful Parent – Simple ways to fill your family’s life with art & creativity (PreK-Elementary)
- The Artsy Fartsy Art Room (Elementary)
- Thomas Elementary Art (Elementary)
What is your favorite art education blog? Do you have an art education blog? Share it in the comments, so I can add it to my reader!
If you like this post, you may also like: