Inside: These articles from Art Class Curator include fun and easy art appreciation activities and games for kids and teens!
Students learn best when they’re having fun! Use the art appreciation activities and games linked below to teach art in an engaging way.
Free Printable Art Worksheets
One of the art teacher resources that we offer is a bundle of ready-to-go art lessons—the Art Appreciation Worksheet Bundle.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Pick an artwork
2. Print one of the Art Appreciation Worksheets
3. Watch with joy as your students connect with and interpret art
The bundle includes 25 printable art worksheets, but everyone who signs up for Your Weekly Art Break, our email newsletter full of art teacher inspiration, gets six FREE art appreciation worksheets.
Art Appreciation Activities & Games
- Looking at Art with Children: Why and How?
- How to Look at Art with Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Puzzles About Art: The Chimpanzee Painter
- Exploring Narrative through Art
- Free Art Appreciation Printable Worksheet Bundle
- Art Appreciation Printable Worksheet Bundle – 20 Pack
- Character Analysis Art Activity: Twitter Perspectives
- How to Look at Art with a Toddler: My first YouTube video and a printable!
- Introduction to CMPS – An Easy Way to Introduce Art to your Kids
- Complete the Picture: An Easy Art Appreciation Activity for Kids
- Classical Sculpture Analysis Lesson
- 10 Fun Kinesthetic Activities to Do with Art
- Writing Haikus about Art
- My Top 5 Art Lessons that Never Fail
Many of the Around Around the World and Masterpiece Monday articles include art appreciation activities related to specific works of art as well. Check those art appreciation activities out as well!