Could anything be better than art and creative expression? Maybe if it involved a group of people traveling foreign countries appreciating that art together. Today, Alex Thorniley joins me to share her experience of attending the first annual Art Class Curator trip. It can be intimidating stepping out of your comfort zone to enjoy something you’re passionate about, especially when you don’t know anyone. Listen to this podcast as Alex shares her worries before, the highlights of the trip, and advice for those who need a little encouragement.
- Alex shares what appealed to her most about going on the art trip
- Learn what Alex’s biggest worry was
- Why Alex got annoyed when she heard people speaking English on the trip
- The art that excited and reminded her of home most
- The most memorable museums and art pieces she experienced
- Alex shares some advice on those hesitant to sign up for an Art Trip
- The great thing about going on a trip and not knowing anyone
- Alex talks about how the trip changed her opinion on a certain art piece
Interested in joining the 2019 Art Class Curator trip? Learn more!
If you liked this art podcast episode, check out these related blog posts: