Welcome to Art Class Curator! This podcast is something that’s been in the back of my mind for years and I’m excited that it’s finally happening. Each episode will dive deep into different aspects of teaching art – from passionate art teachers sharing their work to mini-trainings on art appreciation strategies that you can use in your classroom, to conversations about the highs and lows that come with being a teacher.
- We’re launching– the Art Class Curator podcast is happening!
- What the Art Class Curator podcast will be about
- Hear highlights of a few upcoming interviews
- The one telling question I ask guests at the end of every episode
- A personal story of how host Cindy Ingram came into studying and loving art
Which artwork changed your life?
Listen to the episode to find out how this artwork changed my life.
Join us each week for a new episode!
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? I don’t want you to miss an episode and we have a lot of good topics and guests coming up! Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
If you are feeling extra kind, I would LOVE it if you left us a review on iTunes too! These reviews help others find the podcast and I truly love reading your feedback. You can click here to review and select “Write a Review” and let me know what you love best about the podcast!
Leave a Comment