Tim Bogatz and I are art history nerds. We love creating new, exciting ways of teaching art history. The Internet has opened a whole new world of opportunities and possibilities for art teachers. Tim shares his experiences of how he took his teaching skills out of the classroom to reach more students than was ever possible before. Show Highlights:
- Tim discusses teaching in the classroom versus writing and podcasts
- The topic that Tim enjoys teaching and why people struggle with it
- Why it’s important to exchange ideas and perspectives with other art teachers
- What Tim doesn’t miss about teaching in the school system
- Tim shares why he’s not a fan of Picasso
- Tim and Cindy discuss the influence of an art teacher’s opinions on their students
- How Tim makes art history entertaining for his students
- Learning more about an artist’s life can change your relationship to the artist and his/her work
Links Mentioned in the Show:
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? I don’t want you to miss an episode and we have a lot of good topics and guests coming up! Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
If you are feeling extra kind, I would LOVE it if you left us a review on iTunes too! These reviews help others find the podcast and I truly love reading your feedback. You can click here to review and select “Write a Review” and let me know what you love best about the podcast!