- Phyllis tells how she “accidentally” ended up teaching art
- The benefits of running an art blog
- Cindy and Phyllis discuss how teaching has changed since she started
- The passionate feelings surrounding kids, technology, and art
- The quiet skills that art classes teach kids
- How seasoned art teachers can discourage new art teachers
- Why it’s important to consider what message you put out, to students and future teachers
- Phyllis shares her strong feelings on unions and why she encourages them
- Phyllis’ number one rule in her classroom
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? I don’t want you to miss an episode and we have a lot of good topics and guests coming up! Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
If you are feeling extra kind, I would LOVE it if you left us a review on iTunes too! These reviews help others find the podcast and I truly love reading your feedback. You can click here to review and select “Write a Review” and let me know what you love best about the podcast!