Most teachers know that when they leave school their work is not finished. Sometimes there are papers to grade, lessons to plan, and evaluations to give, etc. Devon and Tiffany are two examples of teachers sharing their passion for the arts. Outside of being art teachers in the classroom, they’re both actively involved in the Wisconsin Art Education Association. Listen to how they advocate art in any given situation and how you can too.
- Devon and Tiffany share their roles in planning and graphic design
- How to get involved with the Wisconsin Art Education Association (WAEA)
- The election process to becoming a member of the board
- The importance of networking with other art teachers
- The opportunities the WAEA’s annual fundraiser provides
- How Devon and Tiffany’s art leadership carries over to the school level
- Ways to be an advocate for Art Education
- The art pieces that inspired Devon and Tiffany most
- Ways to get others to take art, and your artwork, seriously
Links Mentioned in the Show:
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? I don’t want you to miss an episode and we have a lot of good topics and guests coming up! Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
If you are feeling extra kind, I would LOVE it if you left us a review on iTunes too! These reviews help others find the podcast and I truly love reading your feedback. You can click here to review and select “Write a Review” and let me know what you love best about the podcast!