Today I’m doing something I’ve never done before, and instead of having a guest, I’m going solo today. Join me as I answer frequently asked questions from listeners and students.
- Art Making versus Art Looking
- How to facilitate discussion during Art History
- Techniques to try so your students will know you’re listening
- How to keep students engaged
- Why you learn to find comfort in the silence
- How to deal with insecurities of your knowledge of an art piece
- The versatility of teaching Art History
- Advice on how to teach art when nudity is involved
- Why we need to embrace being uncomfortable
- How to avoid copycat artwork from students
Links Mentioned in the Show:
(Some of the links below are affiliate links which help financially support Art Class Curator.)
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? I don’t want you to miss an episode and we have a lot of good topics and guests coming up! Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
If you are feeling extra kind, I would LOVE it if you left us a review on iTunes too! These reviews help others find the podcast and I truly love reading your feedback. You can click here to review and select “Write a Review” and let me know what you love best about the podcast!