Do you want to lead powerful and meaningful art talk discussions, but you are not sure what to say or how to talk about art with your students?
Are you worried the kids won’t have anything to say and the discussion will fizzle?
Students are eager to discuss art, and if facilitated in the right way, you can spend 20 minutes, 30 minutes, even an hour in front of just one artwork while still keeping the students engaged and excited.
Watch this art talk online workshop to learn my secret to keeping kids connected, thinking, and focused all while making personal connections with works of art!
When will this Art Talk Webinar take place?
Good news! You can watch the replay right now! The session was 1.5 hours long.
In addition to the art talk webinar, you will receive the following documents worth $9.50 in my online store:
- 82 Questions about Art Printable Index Cards (Value: $3.50)
- The Four Steps of Art Criticism Lesson (Value: $6)
- A Certificate of Attendance. For more information on how my online training workshops can be counted as CEU credit, click here.
Here’s How it Works
- Add the webinar ticket to your shopping cart by clicking Add to Cart below, indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase, then checkout and pay for your ticket(s).
- You will get an e-mail that contains the link to watch the webinar.
- After a successful transaction, you will be able to access your certificate and freebies immediately.
- You will also receive a receipt via email for your purchase.
Need more than one certificate for groups? No problem, just purchase the number of tickets you need, then print multiple copies of the certificate.
What you need to watch the Art Talk Webinar
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Strong internet connection
- Speakers or earbuds so you can hear the webinar
Users who purchased Art Talk Workshop – How to Talk About Art Training with Resources, also purchased:
Add-on one of these creative teaching resources!
This art worksheets bundle from the Art Class Curator includes 25 ready-to-use art worksheets for use with individual works of art. The worksheets for art in this document are designed…
Learn how to get kids moving, writing, thinking, and experiencing art in fun and inventive ways with this online training. When will this Webinar take place? You can also watch…
Introduce your high school and college students to the complexities of art with this art and aesthetics art lesson plans bundle. This resource includes: Lesson: Introduction to Art/Why Study Art…