Thank you for your interest in being an Ambassador for Art Class Curator and the Curated Connections Library. Please read the information below before completing your application to ensure that this position is a good fit for you.
- Ambassadors receive a free Museum tier membership to the Curated Connections Library as long as they are active in the program. Please note, this is the only compensation for this position.
- Ambassadors agree to teach at least 2 SPARKworks lessons from the Curated Connections Library in their classes every month of the school year, then post about their experience within the Curated Connections Library by commenting and posting photos of student work completed as a part of the SPARKworks lesson.
- Ambassadors also agree to attend quarterly meetings with the Art Class Curator team to discuss their experience using the Curated Connections Library so we can continue to improve and develop resources that empower teachers and spark lifelong art connection in students.
- The last question on this application asks you to name your favorite color. To help us rule out spam and see who is paying attention to the details, please type vantablack in this space.
- Due to the number of stellar applications, we are not able to reply to or accept everyone who applies for this program. If your application aligns with a current opening in the program, we will be in touch within two weeks about the next step in the process.