Learn how to get kids moving, writing, thinking, and experiencing art in fun and inventive ways with this online training.
When will this Webinar take place?
You can also watch the replay from the last session right now!
In addition to the webinar, you will receive the following bonus downloads:
- Character Analysis Lesson with PowerPoint and Printables
- Description Drawing Activity Printable
- Complete the Picture Activity Printable
- 10 Fun and Engaging Activities to do with Art Printable List
- Haikus about Art Printable
- A Certificate of Attendance. For more information on how my online training workshops can be counted as CEU credit, click here.
Here’s How it Works
- Add the webinar ticket to your shopping cart by clicking Add to Cart below, indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase, then checkout and pay for your ticket(s).
- You will get an e-mail that contains the link to watch the webinar.
- If you want to attend the session on September 24, the email will have a link to register. Don’t miss this step!
- After a successful transaction, you will be able to access your certificate and freebies immediately.
- You will also receive a receipt via email for your purchase.
Need more than one certificate for groups? No problem, just purchase the number of tickets you need, then print multiple copies of the certificate.
What you need to watch the webinar
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Strong internet connection
- Speakers or earbuds so you can hear the webinar
Add-on one of these creative teaching resources!
This art worksheets bundle from the Art Class Curator includes 25 ready-to-use art worksheets for use with individual works of art. The worksheets for art in this document are designed…
7 worksheets designed to interpret and analyze historic photographs.
Do you want to lead powerful and meaningful art talk discussions, but you are not sure what to say or how to talk about art with your students? Are you…