This Museum Field Trip Packet is full of documents to help you plan a successful field trip + worksheets and activities for students to complete during the museum field trip.
This Museum Field Trip Packet contains:
- Planning Guide
- Why Field Trips are Important
- Why Field Trips are Worth It
- Scheduling Tips
- Funding Tips
- Parent Communication Tips
- Busing Tips
- Lunch Tips
- Chaperone Tips
- After the Field Trip Tips
- Planning Checklist
- Week of Field Trip Checklist
- Day of Field Trip Checklist
- Student Roster
- Parent Communication Template
- Permission Slip Template
- Museum & Trip Information Page
- Sketching Page
- Scavenger Hunt
- Three Worksheets for Artwork Connection
- ‘I Am’ Character Poem
- Twitter Perspectives
- Exploring Place: The 5 Senses
- Trip Reflection Worksheet
Take the stress out of planning the perfect field trip!
Add-on one of these creative teaching resources!
This art worksheets bundle from the Art Class Curator includes 25 ready-to-use art worksheets for use with individual works of art. The worksheets for art in this document are designed…
7 worksheets designed to interpret and analyze historic photographs.
Get my first four webinars at one discounted bundle price! Normally $14 each, get all four of my original online workshops for just $29. What is art history? - How…