In these lessons, students study Ancient Greek ideals, sculpture, architecture, and vases, plus an optional scratch art project of a Greek amphora. Also included is a lesson that uses the Twitter Perspectives worksheet to teach about art in Ancient Rome. You also get a complete, interactive lesson plan for teaching classical sculpture. Read more about this lesson here.
- Ancient Greece Lesson Plan
- Powerpoint Lesson
- Printable Pictures With or Without Nudity Censor
- Student Instructions
- Worksheet with Answer Sheet
- Ancient Rome Powerpoint and Worksheet
- Ancient Greece Lesson Available with Nudity and Censored – Powerpoint, Study Guide, Quiz, Test, Doric Order Quiz
If you are a member of The Curated Connections Library, you can get this lesson and all of my other resources for one monthly or yearly fee. Find out more information at this link.