Inside: An invitation for you to join me in curating inspired classroom art connections with a FREE, online summer art teacher workshop starting August 8th!
The students are coming! Are you ready? 🙋♀️
Join me starting August 8th for a brand new, FREE, four-part art teacher workshop entitled Curated Connections.
In this video workshop, I’ll help you easily plan an entire school year worth of engaging art appreciation lessons. From the types of activities to do to the artworks to choose, we’ll cover everything you need to know in this video series.
Curate Inspired Art Connections in Your Classroom
- Get students to truly connect with art and “see deeper” into the artwork in order to broaden their horizons and understand the value of art in their personal lives and across time and cultures.
- Energize your students’ lack of attention spans, poor attitudes, and low motivation with thoughtful and inspiring lessons that get them engaged and KEEP them engaged.
- Download a FREE ONE-PAGE PLANNING TOOL that’ll give you guaranteed wins!
- Gain confidence in your teaching ability and your own knowledge of artists and art history so that you can deliver “Teacher of the Year” worthy lessons every day!
- Receive Certificate for 3 PD Hours for this art teacher workshop
- For art teachers at ALL grade levels
Art lessons should be powerful too.
Superpower your lessons with the Curated Connections Workshop starting August 8th!