I am offering a repeat session of this online training on July 6, 2017 at 11am CST. If you missed it the first time around, we’d love to see you there!
Have you or your students ever read an art history textbook for a class and not had a clue what to actually highlight or write down?
Do you want to teach art history without lecture, but you are not sure the students will understand the take-away when there is no PowerPoint slide for them to copy from?
Learning art history can be confusing for students and teachers alike. In this online training, we’ll break down art history into easy-to-digest chunks to make teaching easier for you and learning easier for your students. Separating the art content into style, context, themes, artists, and art forms will allow your students to better understand and make connections to the art and the past.
When will this Webinar take place?
Next Session: July 6, 2017 at 11am CST!
You can also watch a past replay from January immediately.
In addition to the webinar, you will receive the following documents:
- Art History Study Guide worksheets ($3 value)
- Ready-to-Use How to Study Art History PowerPoint with definitions and examples of everything we discuss in the workshop
- A Certificate of Attendance. For more information on how my online training workshops can be counted as CEU credit, click here.
Here’s How it Works
- Add the webinar ticket to your shopping cart by clicking Add to Cart below, indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase, then checkout and pay for your ticket(s).
- You will get an e-mail that contains the link to download the webinar and freebies.
- If you plan on coming to the session on July 6, you must register for the webinar with the link in your e-mail!
- After a successful transaction, you will be able to access your certificate and freebies immediately.
- You will also receive a receipt via email for your purchase.
Need more than one certificate for groups? No problem, just purchase the number of tickets you need, then print multiple copies of the certificate.
What you need to watch the webinar
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Strong internet connection
- Speakers or earbuds so you can hear the webinar