Get my first four webinars at one discounted bundle price!
Normally $14 each, get all four of my original online workshops for just $29.
- What is art history? – How to organize art history content so that is makes sense for teachers and students
- How to talk about art with kids – Learn to facilitate meaningful discussions that foster personal connections, stimulate critical thinking, and develop meaning.
- Inventive activities to interpret art – Learn how to get kids moving, writing, thinking, and experiencing art in fun and inventive ways with this online training.
- What is art? – Learn how to unpack and explore the ultimate aesthetics question with your students–what is art and why does it matter?
This purchase does not include the bonus freebie downloads included if you buy the online training a la carte, but it does include the certificates of participation!
Here’s How it Works
- Add the webinar tickets to your shopping cart by clicking Add to Cart below, indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase, then checkout and pay for your ticket(s).
- You will get an e-mail that contains the link to watch the webinars.
- After a successful transaction, you will be able to access your certificate and webinars immediately.
- You will also receive a receipt via email for your purchase.
Need more than one certificate for groups? No problem, just purchase the number of tickets you need, then print multiple copies of the certificate.
What you need to watch the webinar
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Strong internet connection
- Speakers or earbuds so you can hear the webinar