Join us in this online training to learn my favorite way of learning about art history–through compare, contrast, and categorization activities.
When will this Webinar take place?
Good news! You can watch this recording right now.
Will I receive Professional Development credit for attending?
You will receive a certificate of attendance for this session, but it is up to your district or state if this counts for credit. For more information on how my online training workshops can be counted as CEU credit, click here.
Here’s How it Works
- Add the webinar ticket to your shopping cart by clicking Add to Cart below, indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase, then checkout and pay for your ticket(s).
- You will get an e-mail that contains the link register for the webinar. Don’t miss this step!
- You will receive a confirmation email with the link to attend as well as an individual password that gets you into the session.
- After a successful transaction, you will be able to access your certificate immediately.
- You will also receive a receipt via email for your purchase.
Need more than one certificate for groups? No problem, just purchase the number of tickets you need, then print multiple copies of the certificate.
What you need to watch the webinar
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Strong internet connection
- Speakers or earbuds so you can hear the webinar
One more thing before you buy. Are you a member of The Resource Library for Art Teachers? Don’t buy! Log-in to your member dashboard and click Webinars to get the session for free! Not a member? Learn more.
Add-on one of these creative teaching resources!
This art worksheets bundle from the Art Class Curator includes 25 ready-to-use art worksheets for use with individual works of art. The worksheets for art in this document are designed…
Learn how to get kids moving, writing, thinking, and experiencing art in fun and inventive ways with this online training. When will this Webinar take place? You can also watch…
Do you want to lead powerful and meaningful art talk discussions, but you are not sure what to say or how to talk about art with your students? Are you…